Download the Source Code
All of the source code that is described in this book is available in a public GitHub repository: Derek Molloy Exploring BeagleBone repository.
You can clone this repository on a Linux desktop computer or your BeagleBone using the command:
$ sudo apt-get install git
$ git clone https://github.com/derekmolloy/exploringBB.git
You can also install a Windows GitHub desktop application or a Mac OS X GitHub desktop application. Alternatively, you can download a full ZIP archive of the code using the following link: Download Source Code (this is a live link that automatically provides you with the very latest files).
Code Library API Documentation
The library of code that is made available in the GitHub repository library directory has support for Doxygen (as described on Page 269) . This support is twofold — it provides a template for you to use in documenting your own projects and it provides details of the classes that are available in this API. There are two versions of the documentation available:
To build this documentation enter the exploringBB/library/docs directory and type: doxygen ExploringBB.Doxyfile. You should not attempt to install the Doxygen tools or LaTeX on the BeagleBone as they both occupy a considerable amount of storage space.
Details of Recent Commits
- 12 Oct 2016 Merge pull request #4 from efargas/patch-1Issue with ioctl
- 12 Oct 2016 Merge pull request #8 from k-leblanc/fix_ebbcharmutexFix ebbcharmutex
- 10 Oct 2016 Fix compiler warnings and cleanup ebbcharmutex* Cleaned up compiler warnings related to format strings * Removed/Ignored files that don't need to be tracked * Fixed Makefile clean target to remove test program
- 10 Oct 2016 Cleaned up ebbchar compiler warnings etc* Cleaned up compiler warnings related to format strings * Removed/Ignored files that don't need to be tracked * Fixed Makefile clean target to remove test program
- 30 Apr 2016 Issue with ioctl"Error – Problem transmitting spi data..ioctl: Invalid argumentDue to changes in the underlying library the spi_ioc_transfer struct now needs to be initialised to NULL
- 15 Dec 2015 Merge pull request #3 from chaicko/masterAdd 188.8.131.52 as default nameserver in script
- 15 Dec 2015 Add 184.108.40.206 as default nameserver in script
- 24 Nov 2015 Merge pull request #2 from ril3y/mastermissing
- 23 Nov 2015 missing
- 01 Sep 2015 Update spi595.cFixed typo in spi595.c